Parallels Desktop Phone Includes
- Comprehensive Parallels phone support & help
- Troubleshooting Parallels problems
- Diagnose Parallels printer device
- 24/7 Parallels help phone line
- Parallels support live chat
- Parallels support for Windows 10
- Phone support number for Parallels
- Parallels 11 customer service chat
- Parallels customer care no
- Help for Parallels Desktop 11
- Help for Parallels 9 and 10
- Parallels chat forum and assistant
- Parallels phone help for wireless printers
- Certified Parallels Desktop help and support
- Parallels support chat from experts
- Parallels for Mac support technicians
- Get Boot Camp support technicians
- Certified help for Parallels installation
- Parallels experts help run Windows 10 on Mac
Support and Help on Parallels Problems
- Troubleshooting Parallels desktop problems
- Bootcamp problems and help
- Help diagnose Parallels and Bootcamp Errors
- Help on Parallels update problems
- Fix problems installing Parallels on Mac
- Unable to run Windows 10 on Mac machine
- Install Windows on Mac using Boot Camp
- Parallels issues troubleshooting and help
- Unable to install printer on Parallels Windows
- Setup network in Windows using Parallels desktop
- Help fix Parallels error code and messages
- Bootcamp error while installing Windows
- Parallels 11 problems running Windows 10
- Troubleshoot Parallels launching virtual machine
- Resolve Parallels desktop hard disk read error message
- Fix Parallels desktop operation failed or An error occurred
- Virtual machine critical error when starting Parallels for Mac
- Parallels for Mac firewall problems in Mac OS X
- How to fix Parallels installation error on Mac OS X
If you are one of the Mac lovers who prefer running Mac and Windows alongside on their Mac, then you must be happy to know about the new functionality of Parallels Desktop 13. Prior to the release of macOS High Sierra, Parallels has officially announced to release the latest edition of the virtualization software suite with new functionality. Apart from the routine improvement, the latest edition has introduced a Touch Bar support to Windows applications. On the other hand, it also comes with an improved UI to meet up the macOS and visual enhancement for Windows users.
The latest edition comes up has come up with some certain Windows applications that have been made to be friendly with Apple’s digital OLED strip. It includes all the web browsers and Microsoft Office suite. As per the official announcement, the developer would be introducing more applications with the Touch Bar support.
What makes it worthwhile for Apple users?
The latest edition of Parallels virtualization software program come features with so many new technologies. But its integration with Apple’s digital OLED strip has been quite in the limelight.
Top of the available features in Parallels 13 is Touch Bar support. It will allow the Mac users to use some web browsers and Office suite with OLED touch bar. In addition to it, they would also be using the same for some other useful features such as Task View, Cortana, Windows Start Menu, and other pinned features.
Secondly, the latest edition does also make it quite easier to monitor the performance of the virtualization software program.
Parallels is also said to have more than 25 new tools to make your everyday tasks simpler over the period. Some of the worthwhile tools newly introduced are GIF creator, drive cleaner, video converter, video downloader, and others.
Parallels Desktop 13 does also come integrated with a built-in Parallels Toolbox utility that can be used to simplify your day-to-day tasks on your Mac.
So these are the key highlights of Parallels virtualization software program that makes now easier and more convenient to run Mac and Windows alongside on the Mac computers. If you need Windows applications for your daily task and you don’t want to invest in purchasing a new one, then you would better give a try to the virtualization program for using your favorite Windows applications on your Mac.
What if you are already using the virtualization software?
If you are already using the virtualization program on your Mac computer, then you need to upgrade the existing edition to the latest Parallels Desktop 13. Visit the official page and follow the procedures as suggested.
To make it safer and more convenient, you may also get an access to Parallels support and ask the technicians to help you download the latest edition. There is a possibility to come through some types of technical glitches during the upgrade procedure – if your Mac is not ready for the latest virtualization program.
In such conditions, you need to be careful as a small ignorance can happen out to be harmful to your Mac and data files saved on your computer. You would better approach an experienced Parallels technician.
How to reach out to the technicians?
It’s all easy – they have a toll-free Parallels tech support phone number to allow the customers to have a direct access at any moment in time. In addition, you can also approach them through email for any technical assistance you need for the virtualization program.
- Frequent Troubleshooting Guide to Parallels and Immediate Support
- Here’s How to Install Parallels 13 on Mac Safely
- Facing Plesk Parallels Desktop Sign In Issues, Get Real-Time Solution For The Hindrance
- Unable To Install Plesk Parallels Desktop From Play Store For Mac
- Why Parallels 12 for Mac Update Doesn’t Have Much to Be Excited About
- If Virtual Machine Shows Problems With Parallels, Get Instant Remedy
- Fixing Third-Party Windows Application Issue on Parallels for Mac
- Learn How You Can Use Mac Fonts in PowerPoint on Mac
- Can’t Use Parallels Access Features When Connecting to Virtual Machine
- Optimizing Parallels Virtual Machine to Use in macOS Sierra Efficiently
- Facing Parallels Desktop Mac OS 10.12.06 Problems Get Help Right Away
- Stand-Alone Parallels Tools to Bring You Even More Benefits
- How to Run Windows on Mac Using Parallels
- Need Help For Plesk Parallels Mac Desktop Error Message Problem, Get Real-Time Help
- Know Ways To Run Linux On Mac With Parallels Without Rebooting
- Eliminate Common Parallels Software Problems
- Find Reliable Solutions to Install Parallels for Mac
- Easy Way to Learn How to Use Parallels 11 on Mac
- Safest Procedures to Install Parallels Desktop
- Fixing Parallels Windows 10 Resolution Error
- Tips to Install Parallels 9 on Mac
- Get Support for QuickBooks for Windows on Mac using Parallels
- Parallels and Support to Uninstall Parallels Desktop
- Parallels Support for Parallels Won’t Start
- Parallels Troubleshooting: Way to Quick Help
- Upgrading Parallels VM Program to Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac
- Get the Suggested Technical Steps to Run Parallels Linux on Mac
- Important Things You Must Know Before Installing Parallels Tools
- Contact Parallels Support Center
- Parallels Desktop Customer Service